- Provide free workshops to youth on topics such as: Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing, Completing Job Applications, Interviewing Techniques, Career-Decision Making, Budgeting, High Priority Occupations and Labor Market Information.
- Conduct Informational sessions and orientations on CareerLink and partnered agencies services. We welcome you for a tour!
- Instruct youth on how to register and navigate through our online CWDS tool in order to facilitate their search for employment, and/or career and training exploration.
- Provide apprenticeship and scholarship information available through either CareerLink or community services.
- Assist in promoting CareerLink services to youth by participating in various job fairs, career fairs, and transitional activities.
SOLVING THE CAREER PUZZLE - A Resource Guide for youth/students, parents/guardians, school professionals, and community organizations interested in helping youth make good career and life decisions.