Admission to Berks Heim
Thank you for your interest in Berks Heim. Our Admissions Department is dedicated to provide an informative and efficient admission process.
OUR FACILITY PROVIDES:
• 24 hour nursing supervision
• Speech, physical and occupational therapies
• Audiological screening
• Beautician and Barber services
• Special dietary planning'
• Religious services
• Recreational activities
• Consulting services: dental, podiatry, pharmacy, lab and x-ray
• Direct observation unit (secured) for residents who are goal directed wanderers.
Berks Heim suggests a tour of the home so any questions you might have regarding placement and room accommodations may be answered in person. Our Admissions Director, Karen Fox, is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Please contact her at 610-376-4841 ext 7408 for an appointment to answer questions or to learn more about the fees associated with residence at Berks Heim.