Community Reentry Center
The Berks County Community Reentry Center is dedicated to improving the quality of our community through effective and innovative services that instill pro-social behavior, healthy, life choices, and personal accountability, thereby reducing recidivisim and its financial burden on the county.
The Berks County Community Reentry Center will, without exception, deliver superior services with the highest level of integrity and professionalism thereby making a noticeable difference in the lives of our clients, positively affecting the well-being and safety of our community.
1. WE BELIEVE that positive change is possible and probable, given the access to appropriate resources.
2. WE BELIEVE that such change begins internally.
3. WE BELIEVE that delivery of services should be done in an honest, direct, ethical, consistent, open-minded and supportive atmosphere.
4. WE BELIEVE that responses to behaviors must be immediate, consistent, individualized, fair, and equitable.
5. WE BELIEVE in balancing the concern for community safety with resident offender needs.
6. WE BELIEVE that all people are equal and diverse, each possessing intrinsic worth.
7. WE BELIEVE that individuals deserve personal attention, support, empowerment, and recognition.
8. WE BELIEVE in fostering a challenging environment that allows for personal groth, exploration, and strength.
9. WE BELIEVE in being proactive participants in our community.