How to Become a Resource Parent
- Contact Angie Long (610-478-6700) or Amanda Wargo (610-478-6700)
- After completing a short informational sheet a caseworker will come out to your home and review the necessary paperwork with you.
- Attend a Pre-Service Training Program at Berks County Children and Youth Services.
- Participate in a home study. A caseworker will come to you home and talk with you and your family and get to know you.
- Once all of these steps are completed and all of the necessary paperwork is turned into the agency, your file will he reviewed by the Director of Placement and full approval will be granted if all necessary requirements