Attorneys Only


APL Requests

Change effective 6/1/15

Previously when an APL request was submitted to DRO all that was provided and needed was the Divorce Complaint/Counterclaim with the count for APL.

Recently this has been changed in order to accurately process these complaints on the PACSES system and have an accurate record.

Effective June 1st, 2015the Request for APL must be listed on the Complaint for Support (Page 2 number 5) and be submitted along with the Divorce Complaint/Counterclaim.

Attorney--Forms Sections

Related Links

E-Services Attorney Assistance Reference Guide.pdfE-Services Attorney Assistance Reference Guide