Early Morning Round-Up Nets 7 Suspected Drug Dealers
On May 5, 2014, detectives from the Berks County District Attorney's Drug Task Force and the Pennsylvania State Police arrested 7 drug dealers for numerous violations of the PA Drug Device and Cosmetic Act (Possession; Possession With the Intent to Deliver and Delivery of Heroin, Cocaine, and Marijuana). This joint investigation was the result of numerous complaints from concerned citizens regarding recent overdose deaths from Heroin and information obtained from confidential sources. This operation was the culmination of a four month long joint investigation where undercover detectives and confidential sources purchased small amounts of Heroin, Cocaine, and Marijuana from drug dealers in Northeast Berks County. Undercover purchases ranged from $30.00 to $170.00 worth of Heroin, Cocaine, and Marijuana.
The following eleven (11) individuals were charged:
- Michael Moll, 26, of 10 Moll Lane, Mertztown, PA
- Ashley Hettrick, 19, of 1242 State Street, Mertztown, PA
- Logan Fenstermacher, 20, of 22 West Franklin Street, Topton, PA
- Dylan Lesher, 21, of 00 block of Edelstein Lane, Mertztown, PA
- Ross Brugger, 20, of 200 block of West Franklin Street, Topton, PA
- Carl Ritzman, 45, of 901 South Temple Boulevard, Temple, PA
- Jesse Strain, 47, of 10 West High Street, Topton, PA
- Heather Gulick, 21, of 132 Deisher Lane, Kutztown, PA
- Alexis Miller, 19, of 2000 block of Route 737, Kempton, PA
- Cameron Grace, 18, of 33 East High Street, Topton, PA
- female juvenile, 17, a Brandywine student
Arrest warrants were obtained from Magisterial District Judge Victor Frederick.