What is RAD?
RAD is an online subscription service that allows you to view the Berks County Prothonotary's Dockets via the Internet.
What Can I view with RAD?
- General/Miscellaneous Index
- View a Miscellaneous Index Entry by Docket Number
- Search the Miscellaneous Index by Name
- Judgment Index
- View a Judgment Index Entry by Docket Number
- Search the Judgment Index by Name
- Federal Tax Lien Index
- View a Federal Tax Lien Index Entry by Docket Number
- Search the Federal Tax Lien Index by Name
Yearly Subscription Fee: $300.00 per Company/Firm (yearly renewal on Anniversary Date)
All RAD User IDs and RAD Passwords will be issued by the Prothonotary's Office and will be forwarded to you upon receipt of a paid subscription.
To subscribe to RAD, please complete the Registration form below and submit it with a check for $300.00 (made payable to Prothonotary of Berks County) to:
Berks County Prothonotary
2nd Floor Courthouse
633 Court Street
Reading, PA 19601
Upon receipt of your Registration Form and subscription fee, you will be issued a RAD User ID, RAD Password and instructions to access RAD. You will then be able to view the Prothonotary's Dockets online. (Please allow three business days for processing your application.)
Questions may be directed to Cathryn Price at 610-478-6970 x3457
RAD Registration Form
Phone #: Email Address: