Effective January 6, 2018, a new public access policy established by the Administrative Office of PA Courts will be in place. You may access the policy at this site:
Public Access of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts
Before submitting a filing, it is important to watch the video series and read the public access policy and related filing and educational information available at The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania.
The new video series highlights:
- How to file confidential documents
- How to protect certain pieces of confidential information
- How to access court records.
Forms related to the policy are available here:
- Confidential Information Form
- Confidential Document Form
- Clerical Error Correction Form
- Written Request for Access to Case Records