TAX SALE INFORMATION
Our Tax Sale will be held on Wednesday, December 10 2014 @ 9:30 a.m. located at:
Berks County Service Center
633 Court Street, 2nd floor (Auditorium)
Reading, PA 19601
We will hold two (2) types of sale:
(2) Judicial (Free & Clear) Tax Sale
PLEASE READ THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION SECTION BELOW TO LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN UPSET TAX SALE AND A JUDICIAL (FREE & CLEAR) TAX SALE. IT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW WHAT PROPERTY YOU ARE BIDDING ON!
ATTENTION DELINQUENT TAXPAYERS ON EITHER TAX SALE:
(1) If your property is listed for Tax Sale you should contact our office at 610-478-6625 to obtain the amount owed to be removed from the Tax Sale
(2) Payment must be made by certified funds, cashiers check or money order
(3) Please be advised that the on-line credit card system will be shut down on Friday, December 5, 2014
ATTENTION POTENTIAL PURCHASERS FOR THE TAX SALE:
(1) You must be registered by Tuesday, December 9 2014 at 5:00 p.m. to attend this Tax Sale. You will be required to register and secure a bid number with the Tax Claim Bureau from November 3 2014 through December 9 2014. Valid photo ID will be required to register.
Please be advised that there is limited seating so registration will be on a first come first serve basis!
(2) No cash or personal checks will be accepted to purchaser a property. You must obtain certified funds or money order payable to: County of Berks
WE WILL EXPOSE THE PROPERTIES ON THE UPSET TAX SALE FIRST
JUDICIAL (FREE & CLEAR) TAX SALE
TAX SALE RESULTS
Please be advised that these list are subject to change at the discretion of the Tax Claim Bureau.
UPDATED 09/17/2014 UPSET TAX SALE SOLD LIST
*IF YOU ARE A SUCCESSFUL BIDDER AND WOULD LIKE TO ASSIGN THE PROPERTY, YOU MUST PRINT BOTH FORM'S BELOW. THE COMPLETED ASSIGNMENT FORM AND AFFIDAVIT WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM OCTOBER 1, 2014 THROUGH NOVEMBER 30, 2014