TAX SALE INFORMATION
Our Tax Sale will be held on Wednesday, December 7, 2016 @ 9:30a.m. located at:
Berks County Service Center
633 Court St, 2nd Flr (Auditorium)
Reading, PA 19601
We will hold two (2) types of sales:
(1) Upset Tax Sale
(2) Judicial (Free & Clear) Tax Sale
PLEASE READ THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION SECTION BELOW TO LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN UPSET TAX SALE AND A JUDICIAL (FREE & CLEAR) TAX SALE. IT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW WHAT PROPERTY YOU ARE BIDDING ON!
ATTENTION DELINQUENT TAXPAYERS ON EITHER TAX SALE:
(1) If Your Property Is Listed For Tax Sale You Should Contact Our Office At 610-478-6625 To Obtain The Amount Owed To Be Removed From The Tax Sale
(2) Payment Must Be Made By Certified Funds, Cashier Check or Money Order
(3) Please Be Advised That The On-Line Credit Card System Will Be Shut Down On Friday, December 2, 2016
ATTENTION POTENTIAL PURCHASERS FOR THE TAX SALES:
(1) You Must Be Registered By Tuesday, December 6, 2016 At 5:00p.m. To Attend This Tax Sale. You Will Be Required To Register And Secure A Bid Number With The Tax Claim Bureau From November 3, 2016 Through December 6, 2016. Valid Photo ID Will Be Required To Register.
(IF REGISTERING UNDER A CORPORATION NAME, YOU MUST PROVIDE THE LEGAL CORPORATE DOCUMENTS.)
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THERE IS LIMITED SEATING SO REGISTRATION WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS!
(2) No Cash Or Personal Checks Will Be Accepted To Purchase A Property. You Must Obtain Certified Funds Or Money Order Payable To: County of Berks
WE WILL EXPOSE THE PROPERTIES ON THE UPSET TAX SALE FIRST!
Following is the list for the properties being exposed to the Upset Tax Sale:
Please be advised that the Upset Tax Sale will convey the property under and subject to the lien of every recorded obligation, claim, lien, estate, mortgage, ground rent and Commonwealth Tax lien in which said property may have or shall become charged for which it may become liable.
Following is the list for the properties being exposed to the Judicial (Free and Clear) Tax Sale:
PREVIOUS TAX SALE RESULTS
Please be advised that these list are subject to change at the discretion of the Tax Claim Bureau