- The Bingo Law stipulates non-profit organizations which have existed and conducted business two years prior to application can place an application with the Treasurer's Office.
- Senior citizen groups can apply immediately upon being organized.
Qualified applicants are limited to one gamesite for a period of one year, which shall be in the city, borough or township where the main business office is located.
The following fees have been set by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for Bingo Licensing:
- $100.00 - Qualified non-profits conducting games throughout the year.
- $15.00 - Qualified non-profits conducting no more than three continuous days per year.
- FREE - For qualified non-profits conducting games for their membership only where the games are conducted for entertainment purposes only and nominal prizes are awarded.