The VISION of the BRECKNOCK TOWNSHIP Recreation Board is to provide outstanding recreation facilities, programs and services to the residents of the community.
We are committed to providing COMMUNICATION, PLANNING and SERVICES in a friendly, courteous and fiscally responsible manner by:
- Promoting and organizing TOWNSHIP recreation programs.
- Pursuing and supporting plans for open space land acquisition or easements for recreational purposes.
- Supporting conservancy goals of Berks County and the TOWNSHIP.
- Investigating opportunities for passive recreation areas.
- Planning and organizing community activities for TOWNSHIP Residents.
- Communicating facilities, programs and events to TOWNSHIP Residents.
- Providing TOWNSHIP Residents with access to a variety of recreational opportunities.
- Educating the Community for common goals.