RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE
BASKETBALL COURT AND PLAYGROUND
1. No alcoholic beverages permitted on the playground.
2. No pets or animals permitted on the playground.
3. No parking or riding of anything on the basketball court.
4. Sneakers must be worn at all times when playing on the basketball court.
5. No roller skating or roller blades on the surface of the court.
6. No writing or drawing on the court surface.
7. All trash must be placed in the containers provided.
8. No Borough equipment may be removed from the playground.
9. Children under the age of six (6) years shall be accompanied by an adult.
10. The playground shall be vacated at 10:00 p.m. to abide by the curfew.
11. No climbing, jumping, or hanging on or over fencing and court equipment.
ANYONE VIOLATING THE ABOVE RULES SHALL BE RESTRICTED FROM
USING THE PLAYGROUND FACILITIES.
These rules and regulations are subject to change or
amended by the Centerport Borough Council.
Approved by Centerport Borough Council
June 7, 1999