Open Records Fee Schedule
The following fees shall be applicable to requests for access to public records:
1. Photocopying fees
- Black & White
Fifteen cents ($0.15) per side of 8 ½” X 11”
Thirty cents ($0.30) per side of 8 ½” X 14”
Fifty cents ($0.50) per side of 11” x 17”
Fifteen cents ($0.15) additional per side of 8 ½” x 11”
Fifteen cents ($0.30) additional per side of 8 ½” x 14”
Thirty cents ($0.50) additional per side of 11” X 17”
- Twenty-Five cents ($.25) for each fax copy
3. Certification of a public record
- Five dollars ($5.00) per record certified
- Please note that certification fees do not include notarization fees.
4. Copying records onto electronic media
- Twenty-Five dollars ($25.00) plus actual costs of materials and media used for coping.
- Please note scanned documents to email are no charge.
5. Copying off-site of subdivision, land development or other plans
- Since the Township does not have the means to make non-standard sized documents the requestor would have to contact the engineering company involved.
- The requestor would be required to pay the actual cost to the engineering company.
6. Conversion to Paper
- If a record is only maintained electronically or in other non-paper media, duplication fees shall be limited to the lesser of the fee for duplication on paper or the fee for duplication in the original media unless the requester specifically requests for the record to be duplicated in the more expensive medium. (Sec. 1307(e)).
7. Tax Collector Fees:
- Certification Fees as to the payment of current and prior real estate taxes per parcel $20.00
- Fees for receiving duplicate tax bill per parcel $5.00
- Fee for mailing or faxing receipted copies of tax bills: $3.00
- Fee for dishonored checks or checks returned without payment $25.00
NOTE: All of the above Tax Collector Fees shall be paid directly to the Hereford Township Tax Collector
Sharon Hilgar, Tax Collector
96 Greenhouse Lane
Barto, Pa 19504
Hereford Township Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 7:00am-12:00pm – 1:00pm-3:00pm and
Wednesday 7:00 am-11:00am