June 15th to August 7th, 2015
Monday - Friday, 9 AM tto 2 PM
(NOTE NEW FEE STRUCTURE)
The 2015 Playground Program is scheduled to begin on Monday, June 15th. Playground registration will remain open until the maximum of 60 participants is reached.
· The Playground Program is open to current Borough children and the grandchild/ren of a current Borough resident. Must verify.
· A maximum of 60 participants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
· Children must be 6 to 12 years of age at the time of registration. Valid means of age verification such as a birth or baptismal certificate is required to register.
· Early Registration Fee – Forms can be picked up at Borough Hall or downloaded from the website. A registration fee of $75 is required for the first child and $25 for each additional child from the same family when a completed registration and full payment are submitted to the Borough by April 30th.
· Fee for Late Registration – The registration fee is $100 for the first child and $30 for each additional child when a completed registration and payment are received by the Borough after April 30th.
· Applicants from Outside of the Borough – If the maximum number of Borough participants is not reached by the end of the first week of playground, the Borough will accept applications from the Non-Resident Waiting List on a first come, first served basis. The fee for a non-resident is $200 per child for the entire playground season. Guests - Payment of @10/day/guest child must be made at the Borough Office. http://www.co.berks.pa.us/Muni/Kenhorst/Documents/2015%20Summer%20Playground%20Registration%20Form.pdf