Dog Licenses & Animal Rescue
Visit this link for additional information and download form
Animal Rescue League of Berks County, Inc.
P.O. Box 69, Mohnton, PA 19540,
ARL provides service to the township to shelter and care for unwanted and homeless animals.
- Twenty-four (24) hour emergency service for injured stray domestic animals.
- Twenty-four (24) hour answering service.
- Pickup service for all domestic animals during business hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday-10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Wednesday- 10:00 A. M. to 12:00 P. M.
Saturday-10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- ARL will assist the police in emergencies.
- Shelter and board will be provided to all stray domestic animals, Dogs for a period of five (5) days prior to Adoption.
- In dog bite cases ARL will hold strays for ten (10)days. In cases of owned dogs, ARL will hold for ten (10) days at owner’s expense.
- ARL will investigate animal complaints and perform the duties of Animal Control.