POLICY FOR MUHLENBERG TOWNSHIP PARKS & RECREATION DEPARTMENT
- Requests for this service must be made a minimum of two (2) weeks in advance by contacting the Parks & Recreation Office. A limited amount of equipment is available which will be distributed on a first come – first served basis.
- The amount in parentheses behind each item on the opposite page represents replacement cost of equipment.
- The following deposit and user fee must be submitted to the Office prior to or at the time of pick up:
||User Fee Resident
||User Fee Non-Resident|
- The user fee shall be included in the initial deposit and the remaining amount shall be refunded upon satisfactory return of the equipment.
- Fees indicated are for one day’s loan. Failure to return equipment the next working day will result in a separate user fee charged for each day late.
- The Township shall be reimbursed the specified replacement cost for all equipment missing or returned in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Kits will be available for pick-up and return upon approval between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
View the Equipment Rental Form
Once you have completed the rental form, please fax it to 610-685-0690 or mail it to Heather at 5401 Leesport Avenue, Temple, PA 19560