The Robeson Township Administrative Staff includes 3 full-time employees which handle all functions of the Office.
Robeson Township’s Administrative Staff handle a multitude of functions. Some of those include:
- Communication with the Board of Supervisors as well as the Planning Commission, Municipal Authority, Zoning Hearing Board and Park & Recreation Board
- Accounting functions including payroll and sewer billing
- Preparation for all Township meetings
- All correspondence
- Maintain meeting minutes of all Boards, Ordinances and Resolutions
- Annual Budget preparation
- Customer Service
- Maintain plan development and subdivision files
Budget meetings are generally held on verious dates, as determined by the Board of Supervisors, in September, October and November. The annual budget is created and finalized each year by the Administrative Staff. The budget is then adopted by the Board of Supervisors at their Regular Meeting in December. Current finance information may be viewed on the "Meetings" page.