Pavilions in the Shillington Park are available for rental by residents of the Governor Mifflin School District. Usage of these pavilions is by rental permit only. Permits may be obtained Monday through Friday at the Town Hall. This permit should be available throughout your function for review by Borough personnel in the event there is a question regarding your reservation. All reservations must be paid in advance. The reservation fee is NOT refundable. Permits must be obtained Monday through Friday at the Town Hall beginning Monday, April 18, 2022 at 8:00 AM. Permits are required from May 1 through September 30. The following rules must be adhered to by anyone renting a pavilion:
- All reservations must be made in person at the Town Hall.
- Please call the Town Hall at 610-777-1338 for any questions.
- Photo identification is required to make a reservation.
- The person making the reservation must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted anywhere in the Park.
- Clean up all trash and place it in the receptacles provided.
- Turn off all lights and extinguish all fires before leaving the pavilion.
- Hours of Use - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST, 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM DST
Please be sure to use or occupy only the pavilion that you have reserved. Any individual or group that obtains a permit for a pavilion and then occupies another pavilion will be asked to move to the correct pavilion. When asked to relocate by the appropriate authority and refuse, they will be asked to leave the Park.
PLEASE VISIT THE PAVILIONS PRIOR TO RENTING TO ENSURE IT MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Please click on the picture of each pavilion to obtain pricing and additional information.