- Lancaster Avenue (East and West) - Museum Road to Borough Line
- Philadelphia Avenue - Lancaster Avenue to Borough Line
- South Wyomissing Avenue - Lancaster Avenue to Borough Line
- North Wyomissing Avenue - Lancaster Avenue to Elm Street
- Broad Street (East and West) - Kings Boulevard to Museum Road
- Elm Street (East and West) - Museum Road to Wheatland Avenue
- Gregg Street - Wheatland Avenue to Summit Avenue
- New Holland Avenue - Lancaster Avenue to Borough Line
- Liberty Street - Lancaster Avenue to Elm Street
- South Miller Street - Lancaster Avenue to Kerrick Road
- North Miller Street - Lancaster Avenue to Elm Street
- Brobst Street (North and South) - Museum Road to Waverly Street
- Spruce Street - Philadelphia Avenue to Broad Street
- Kerrick Road - South Miller Street to South Wyomissing Avenue
Once a snow emergency is declared, it will be announced on the local radio and television stations, WEEU, WIOV, WRAW, WRFY, WFKB and WFMZ. Vehicles must be removed from the designated streets within 2 hours after the snow emergency is declared. Any vehicle that is not removed will be cited and towed. The owner will be responsible for the citation, towing expenses, and any storage fees levied by the towing company.
The snow emergency will remain in effect for 24 hours. However, when a street has been substantially cleared of snow and ice from curb to curb for the length of the entire block, the parking prohibitions will automatically be terminated.