NORTH side of Lancaster Avenue - Monday and Thursday
SOUTH side of Lancaster Avenue - Tuesday and Friday
LANCASTER AVENUE - Tuesday and Friday
- Maximum size container: 35 gallons in size; 75 pounds in weight
- Maximum number of containers per collection: 4
- Collection Location: Single location at the front of the property only
- Loose items must be bundled or tied; maximum length - 3 feet
- Containers must be set out for collection by 7:00 a.m.
- NO TIRES will be collected by the trash contractor.
Beginning 2008, Bulk Items will be included in your weekly trash collection. Please follow the regulations listed below for collection of your household waste and bulk items:
During your first collection of the week (either Monday or Tuesday, as indicated above) you will be permitted to place up to 4 containers (cans or bags) out for collection. Or, you may place up to 3 containers (cans or bags) and 1 bulk item out for collection.
During your second collection of the week (either Thursday or Friday) you are only permitted to place up to 4 containers (cans or bags) out for collection. No bulk item will be collected at this collection.
The following items will NOT be collected as bulk items:
- Air Conditioners
- Hot Water Heaters
- Propane Tanks
- Automobile Motors
To view the brochure that details this program, click here.
For a detailed COLLECTION SCHEDULE, click here.