As a service to businesses in the Borough of Sinking Spring, the Sinking Spring Police Department maintains a Business File which is used when it is necessary to contact someone from a business after normal business hours. For example, if an officer would find an open door or a broken window, the officer would have that information available to him/her in the patrol car to contact someone from the business.
Businesses are generally contacted in the early part of the year to fill out an form with the following information:
- Name of business
- Actual street address of business
- Business phone number
- Fax phone number
- Business e-mail address or e-mail of 1st contact person
- Burglar alarm? Yes/No
- Alarm company name
- Alarm company phone number
- Type of alarm? Audible/Silent
- Type of business
- 1st contact, name, address, phone numbers, home/cell
- 2nd contact, name, address, phone numbers, home/cell
- 3rd contact, name, address, phone numbers, home/cell
If you have not been contacted by the Sinking Spring Police Department, or are a new business to the Borough, or if you wish to update your information, you can submit the above information directly to the Sinking Spring Police Department by mail, fax or e-mail to the Sinking Spring Police Department to 3940 Penn Ave., Rear, Sinking Spring, PA 19608, Fax # 610-678-2937, e-mail email@example.com. If you would like to print out a form to submit by mail or fax, click here.