Tennis Courts and Tennis Program Information - 2012
Tennis Committee: Meghan Filon and Pam Shields
Tennis courts are available for Borough residents next to the Stone House and at the Happy Hollow Playground
1. All players must bring their ID cards to the courts. ID cards are not transferable. Violators will lose tennis privileges.
2. Annual ID cards will be sold to Borough residents only, when the pool opens. Annual cards are valid through May, 2013.
3. ID card fees = Single is $5.00; family memberships are $10.00.
4. A resident identification will be required for the current year. ID cards will be on sale at the Stone House tennis courts during the tennis season, from the tennis staff. They will also be available at the pool during regular pool hours.
1. Play will be limited to one hour, unless the courts are not in demand.
2. Only approved tennis shoes are to be worn on the tennis courts.
3. Court courtesy and ethics are to be observed at all times by all players.
4. Private tennis lessons permitted only by the recreational tennis staff. ($30.00/hour - pro-instructor or $12.50/hour - student instructor)
1. Place - Stone House Tennis Courts
Adult Beginner Class/Advance Beginner Class
M, W, F - 9AM-10AM
Intermediate Adult Class
T, Th - 9AM-10AM
5-7 Years of Age
M, T, W, Th, F - 9AM-10AM
8-11 Years of Age
M, T, W, Th, F - 10AM-11AM
12 Years and up
M, T, W, Th, F - 11AM-12 Noon
3. ID card holders only. $40.00 registration fee for two weeks.
(Sign up June 14 and 15 - 9AM-12 Noon - at the Happy Hollow Playground or Wyomissing Hills Playground.
Tennis sessions: 6/18 - 6/29; 7/2 - 7/13(No lessons 7/4); 7/16 - 7/28; and 7/30 - 8/10