Tennis Courts and Tennis Program Information - 2014
Tennis Committee: Meghan Filoon, Pam Shields, Eric Donahue, Steve Pottieger
Tennis courts are available for Borough residents next to the Stone House
A. I.D. Cards
1. A resident identification will be required for the current year. I.D. Cards will be on sale at the Stone House tennis courts during the tennis season from the tennis staff.
2. I.D. Card fees - $5.00 for Singles; $10.00 for Family Memberships.
3. All players must bring their I.D. Cards to the courts. I.D. Cards are not transferable. Violators will lose tennis privileges.
1. Play will be limited to one hour, unless the courts are not in demand.
2. Only approved tennis shoes are to be worn on the tennis courts.
3. Court courtesy and ethics are to be observed at all times by all players.
4. Private tennis lessons permitted only by the Recreational Tennis staff.
Place - Stone House Tennis Courts, weather permitting. All lesson are in two week sessions, except for the week of August 4. Monday thru Friday inclusive.
8-11 years - 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
12 and up - 11:00 a.m. - Noon
5-7 years - 11:15 a.m. - Noon
ID card holders only. $50.00 registration fee for two weeks.
(Sign up June 19 and 20 - 9AM-12 Noon - at the Happy Hollow Playground or Wyomissing Hills Playground.
Additional sign up date: June 21, 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. at the pool.
(1) June 23-July3 (No lessons on July 4th)
(2) July 7-July 18
(3) July 21-August 1
(August 4-August 8
C. Junior Team Tennis supervised match play for ages 8-15 at the Stone House on Tuesdays
and Thursdays - 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: $15.00