Thank you for your interest in Berks Heim. Our Admissions Department is dedicated to provide an informative and efficient admission process.
OUR FACILITY PROVIDES:
- 24 hour nursing supervision
- Speech, physical and occupational therapies
- Audiological screening
- Beautician and Barber services
- Special dietary planning
- Religious services
- Recreational activities
- Consulting services: dental, podiatry, pharmacy, lab and x-ray
- Direct observation unit (secured) for residents who are goal directed wanderers.
If interested in more information on admissions call Rebecca Chambers, Admission Director, at 610-376-4841 ext 7408. To find more information about the fees associated with residence at Berks Heim, click the prior link. For your convenience a Berks Heim Admission Application is available for you to fill out and return via:
- Drop off: Berks Heim Nursing Facility, 1011 Berks Road, Leesport, PA 19533
- Mail in: Berks Heim Nursing and Rehabilitation, PO Box 1495, Reading, PA 19603
- Fax: 610-376-9828