The Redevelopment Authority respects your right to privacy and will protect it when you visit our web site. Here are some items you should know about how we protect your privacy.
1. When you send e-mail we won't share your e-mail address with anyone outside of our staff and its contractors. We'll use your e-mail address only to respond to your requests for information.
2. If you register for one of our email lists, we'll send you only the type of information you've requested. We won't maintain your name on the list and won't share your email address with anyone outside of our office.
1. When you visit the web site, we may collect certain information about your visit that does not identify you personally. We will know the type of computer, browser, and web service you are using. We also know the date and time you visited and the pages you visited. Collecting this information helps us design the site according to your needs.
1. We monitor visits to the web site to identify any attempt to tamper with it.
2. When you submit personal information using our web site, for example; if you sign up for a conference online, we have systems in place to insure that people outside of our office cannot access your personal information.
3. We would attempt to identify you personally, only if required to do so by a law enforcement investigation. Any information we would collect from those investigations would be destroyed, according to federal guidelines.
4. Tampering with this web site is against the law. If anyone tries to tamper with it, they will be punished under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Links to Other Sites
1.Our website has links to many other web sites. When you go to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of that site. The Redevelopment Authority cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided on other sites.
2. Linking to a web site does not constitute an endorsement by the Redevelopment Authority, or any of its employees, or the sponsors of the site or the products presented on the site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
The information on this site is provided as a public service. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of posted information, but cannot be responsible for errors or for information contained on the linked pages.