935 N. 5th Street, 2nd floor apartment
Reading, PA 19604
- Possession with Intent to Deliver – Cocaine
- Delivery - Cocaine
- Possession – Cocaine
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Person Not to Possess, Use, Manufacture, Control, Sell or Transfer Firearms
DETAILS OF INCIDENT:
In April of 2021, the Berks County District Attorney’s Drug Task Force initiated a drug trafficking investigation in the 200 block of Sixth Street, Reading, Berks County, Pennsylvania.
During the investigation, detectives learned that Kevin L. Stuckey of 935 N. 5th Street, 2nd floor apartment made cocaine transactions with customers in and around the 900 block of N. 5th Street.
During the months of May & June 2021, undercover officer(s) made several purchases of cocaine from Kevin L. Stuckey.
On Wednesday, June 23, 2021, detectives obtained a search warrant for 935 N. 5th Street, 2nd floor apartment. The search warrant was issued by District Judge Carissa Johnson.
On Thursday, June 24, 2021 the search warrant was executed at 0913 hrs., detectives apprehended Kevin L. Stuckey, 935 N. 5th Street, 2nd floor apartment, Reading, PA 19604, without incident.
The following items were seized from the apartment:
1. Miscellaneous documents related to Kevin L. Stuckey
2. One working cellular telephone
3. Miscellaneous packaging material, cutting agents and related drug paraphernalia
4. $1,250.00 in U.S. Currency believed to be proceeds from sales of controlled substances
5. Century Arms 9mm semi-auto handgun
6. One box of 9mm bullets
On Thursday, June 24, 2021, Kevin L. Stuckey was transported to the Berks County Sheriff’s Department Central Processing Center where he was arraigned and bail was set at $75,000. He remains in Berks County Jail.
As in every criminal case, the fact that an arrest occurred, or a complaint has been filed is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty.