Nicholas M. Padron
Nicholas M. Padron (33 years of age)
1038 N. 10th Street, 2nd floor apt.
Reading, PA 19604
- Possession with Intent to Deliver – Cocaine
- Possession – Cocaine & Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Person Not to Possess, Use, Manufacture, Control, Sell or Transfer Firearms
DETAILS OF INCIDENT:
In April 2021, the Berks County District Attorney’s Drug Task Force initiated a drug trafficking investigation in the 200 block of Sixth Street, Reading, Berks County, Pennsylvania.
During the investigation, detectives learned that Nicholas M. Padron of 1038 North 10th Street, 2nd floor apartment made cocaine transactions with customers in and around the 1000 block of North 10th Street.
During the months of May & June 2021, undercover officer(s) made several purchases of cocaine from Nicholas M. Padron
On Wednesday, June 23, 2021, detectives obtained a search warrant for 1038 North 10th Street, 2nd floor apartment. The search warrant was issued by District Judge Carissa Johnson.
On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at approximately 0840 hrs., detectives served the search warrant and apprehended Nicholas M. Padron, 1038 North 10th Street, 2nd floor apartment, Reading, PA 19602, without incident.
The following items were seized from the apartment:
1. Miscellaneous documents related to Nicholas M. Padron
2. Two working cellular telephones
3. Bag(s) containing approximately 35 grams of suspected cocaine
4. Two packets of suspected marijuana
5. Miscellaneous packaging material, a functional digital scale, a grinder, cutting agents and related drug paraphernalia
6. $3800.00 in U.S. Currency believed to be proceeds from sales of controlled substances
7. Eight boxes of ammunition
8. One Smith & Wesson 9mm semi-auto handgun
9. One Smith & Wesson 45 cal. semi-auto handgun
10. One Ruger .380 cal. semiauto handgun
Detectives estimated the street value of the seized controlled substances at $3600.00.
On Thursday, June 24, 2021, Nicholas M. Padron was transported to the Berks County Sheriff’s Department Central Processing Center, where he was arraigned and bail was set at $75,000. He remains in Berks County Jail.
As in every criminal case, the fact that an arrest occurred, or a complaint has been filed is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty.