Khiry Boston Miguel Bones-Gomez
550 Pearl Street, apt. 202
Reading, PA 19601
550 Pearl Street, apt. 306
Reading, PA 19601
- Possession With Intent to Deliver – Fentanyl and Marijuana
- Possession – Fentanyl & Marijuana
- Delivery – Fentanyl
- Persons not to possess, use, manufacture, control, sell or transfer firearms
- Criminal Conspiracy
DETAILS OF INCIDENT:
In early January of 2021, detectives form the Berks County District Attorney’s Drug Task Force initiated a drug investigation relative to Khiry Boston and Miguel Bones-Gomez trafficking fentanyl and marijuana in the area of the 500 block of Pearl Street, Reading, Pennsylvania.
During the months of January to March, undercover detectives made several purchases of fentanyl from Boston and Gomez. Also, detectives determined that they were working together and storing drugs at 555 Pearl Street, apartments 202 and 306, Reading, Pennsylvania.
Subsequently, detectives obtained search warrants for the two apartments, issued by a Berks County Common Pleas Judge. The search warrants were for controlled substances and related drug paraphernalia associated with trafficking.
On Friday, March 5, 2021 at approximately 10:05 a.m., detectives served the search warrants. Khiry Boston (apartment 202) and Miguel Bones-Gomez (apartment 306) were found inside.
The following items were seized:
- Three and half pounds of high-grade marijuana (value $10,000)
- Ten grams of Fentanyl (value $1,000)
- Five hundred packets of Fentanyl packaged for street sales (value $5,000)
- Two loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun with ammunition
- Packaging material consistent with the distribution of fentanyl and marijuana
- Four workable cellular phones
- Over $2,000 in U.S. Currency believed to be the proceeds of drug sales
The defendants were transported to the Berks County Sheriff’s Department Central Processing Center for processing and preliminary arraignment before the on-duty Magisterial District Judge. Boston's bail was set at $250,000 and Bones-Gomez's bail was set at $250,000.
As in every criminal case, the fact that an arrest occurred or a complaint has been filed is merely an accusation, and the defendants are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.