216 Moll Ave
Reading, PA 19605
- Possession With Intent to Deliver – Methamphetamine and Oxycodone
- Possession – Methamphetamine, Oxycodone & Marijuana
- Possession Drug Paraphernalia
DETAILS OF INCIDENT:
In early January of 2021, detectives from the Berks County District Attorney’s Drug Task Force initiated a drug investigation relative to Donald B. Schwambach Jr., trafficking methamphetamine in and around Muhlenberg Twp., Berks County.
During the months of January to March 2021, detectives made several purchases of methamphetamine from Schwambach at 216 Moll Avenue in Muhlenberg Township.
On Friday, March 19, 2021, at approximately 10:00 AM, detectives served a search warrant at 216 Moll Avenue, Muhlenberg Township for control substances and related drug paraphernalia, associated with trafficking. Donald B. Schwambach, Jr., was located and detained at a business in the 3200 block of North 5th Street Highway in Muhlenberg Twp.
The following items were seized:
- 2.35 pounds of methamphetamine (approx. street value $20,000)
- One half ounce of marijuana
- Approximately 25 Oxycodone pills
- (2) two semi-automatic handguns with ammunition
- Packaging material consistent with the distribution of methamphetamine
- Digital scales
- A cellular telephone
- $951 in U.S. Currency believed to be the proceeds of drug sales
Donald B. Schwambach Jr. was preliminary arraigned by Magisterial District Judge Dean R. Patton. His bail was set at $250,000. He was turned over the Berks County Sheriff’s Office for processing.
As in every criminal case, the fact that an arrest occurred or a complaint has been filed is merely an accusation, and the defendants are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.