Julio Enrique Arocho
Carlos Davila Emily Bernheiser Maria Milagros Quinones
Julio Enrique Arocho (53 years of age)
428 Minor Street
- Possession with Intent to Deliver - Fentanyl- Heroin – Cocaine & Crack Cocaine
- Possession - Fentanyl- Heroin – Cocaine & Crack Cocaine
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Carlos M. Davila (40 years of age)
4410 Wentzel Ave
Emily Grace Bernheiser (41 years of age)
206 S. 11th Street
Maria Milagros Quinones (38 years of age)
1027 Liggett Ave
CHARGES (for above three):
- Possession with Intent to Deliver
- Criminal Conspiracy Delivery
- Criminal Conspiracy to Possession with Intent to Deliver
- Criminal Conspiracy Possession
DETAILS OF INCIDENT:
In early March of 2021, the Reading Police Vice Unit initiated a drug investigation relative to a known suspect, Julio Enrique Arocho and his associates. Confidential sources stated that Arocho was dealing Fentanyl, Heroin, Cocaine and Crack Cocaine in the neighborhood of the 400 block of Minor Street, Reading, Pennsylvania.
During the investigation, the officers learned that Julio Enrique Arocho lived at 428 Minor Street, Reading. Arocho’s customers contacted him to coordinate the drug transactions. The transactions were made in the 400 block of Minor Street, Reading. The suspects, Carlos M. Davila, Emily Grace Bernheiser, and Maria Milagros Quinones sold numerous amounts of Fentanyl, Heroin, Cocaine and Crack Cocaine to undercover officers.
Detectives of the Reading Police Vice Unit and Berks County District Attorney Drug Task Force obtained a search warrant for the residence of 428 Minor Street, Reading, Berks County, Pennsylvania, and the body of Julio Enrique Arocho. The search warrant was issued by Magisterial District Judge Carissa Johnson.
On Thursday, July 21, 2021, Detectives served the search warrants. Julio Enrique Arocho and the aforementioned suspects were taken into custody in the 400 block of Minor St.
As a result of the search, the following items were found and seized:
1. One plastic bag containing 100 grams of cocaine, street value $10,000
2. One plastic bag containing 87 grams of crack cocaine, street value $8,700
3. One plastic bag containing 25 packets of crack cocaine, street value $500
4. One glass tube filled with an amount of crack cocaine: street value $350
5. One plastic bag containing 18 grams of fentanyl/heroin, street value $1,800
6. One plastic bag containing 1.5 grams of fentanyl/heroin, street value $150
7. One plastic bag containing 33 grams of fentanyl, street value $3,300
8. Five digital scales, packaging material, numerous drug paraphernalia items related to processing Fentanyl, Heroin,
Cocaine and Crack Cocaine for street sales
9. Two cellphones
10. Documents & identification related to suspects
11. $12,565.00 in United States currency believed to be the proceeds of the sales of controlled substances.
Julio Enrique Arocho, Carlos M. Davila, Emily Grace Bernheiser, and Maria Milagros Quinones were all transported to the Berks County Sheriff’s Department Central Processing Center for processing and arraignment.
Julio E. Arocho's bail was set at $50,000 monetary; he posted bail & remains free pending further court action
Carlos M. Davila's bail was set at $10,000 monetary; he posted bail & remains free pending further court action
Emily G. Bernheiser's bail was set at $7,500 monetary; she posted bail & remains free pending further court action
Maria Milagros Quinones' bail was set at $50,000 monetary; she remains in Berks County Jail
As in every criminal case, the fact that an arrest occurred, or a complaint has been filed is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty.