Welcome to the County of Berks
Military ID Card
Veterans Discharge recording and Veterans I.D. Card
Our office offers free recording of your military discharge papers (DD 214).  If you have not previously recorded your discharge with us you will need to bring in your ORIGINAL Discharge papers to be recorded.  Stop in our office during regular office hours at the County Services Center, 3rd Floor, this is presently the only location where you can obtain your I.D. card.