HARDSHIP AGREEMENT -
BEGINNING MAY 4, 2020 THROUGH AUGUST 31, 2020
Due to the financial hardship experienced by taxpayers from the Coronavirus pandemic, our office has agreed to waive all prior agreement defaults and is allowing all taxpayers the option to enter into a Hardship Agreement.
A Hardship Agreement will take all unpaid taxes in our system and require 10% down as the first payment and the remaining payments will be due over 23 equal monthly payments.
1.You must call or email our office stating you would like to enter into a Hardship Agreement. Our staff will advise what your first payment will be. You will provide your current mailing address.
2. Our office will mail you a Hardship Agreement
3. You will sign the Hardship Agreement and return it to our office with your first payment. The first payment must be made by certified funds or money order. No personal checks will be accepted.
4. Upon receipt of your executed Hardship Agreement and payment, your property will be removed from the September 18, 2020 Upset Tax Sale list.
TAX DEFERRAL PROGRAM FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
1. 65 years of age or older
2. residing in residential real estate
3. solely owned and occupied by people all age 65 or older
4. annual household income including ½ of Social Security is $35,000.00 or less
5. property taxes must be delinquent
Tax Deferral Packet.pdf